The Duck Salon is a production buildingunlocked at level 50.
It is used extract duck feathers from ducks.
|Price||90,000 coins (to repair)
First upgrade: 51,000 coins
Second upgrade: 59,000 coins
Third upgrade: 72,000 coins
Fourth upgrade: 90,000 coins
Fifth upgrade: 115,000 coins
|Repairing time||2 d 5 h (to repair)
First upgrade: 13 h 30 min
Second upgrade: 16 h
Third upgrade: 18 h
Fourth upgrade: 20 h 30 min
Fifth upgrade: 22 h 30 m
The appearance of the salon changes as the player upgrades it:
|With one seat||With two seats||With three seats|
|With four seats||With five seats||With six seats|
It costs 90,000 gold and takes 2 days and 9 hours (or 68 diamonds) to repair the Duck Salon. It gives players 34 xp when repaired.
Unlike other machines, the Duck Salon cannot be moved or rotated.
The Duck Salon originally has one seat available. Unlocking more slots costs coins:
- 2nd seat: 51,000 coins
- 3rd seat: 59,000 coins
- 4th seat: 72,000 coins
- 5th seat: 90,000 coins
- 6th seat: 115,000 coins
Upgrades take more and more time:
- 2nd seat: 13 h 30 min (or 38 diamonds)
- 3rd seat: 16 h (or 40 diamonds)
- 4th seat: 18 h (or 42 diamonds)
- 5th seat: 13 h 30 min (or 44 diamonds)
- 6th seat: 22 h 30 min (or 46 diamonds)
Unlike other machines, the Duck Salon cannot be mastered.
- Catching a duck takes 2 hours so you can get a maximum of 6 feathers every 5 hours (providing you steadily produce duck traps).
- Animations for the ducks sitting in the salon get more varied as you upgrade the machine.