The fishing lake is a game feature which give players a new area to play in and gainexperience points and diamonds as well as collect new animal goods. It can be unlocked from level 27 and up by repairing the fishing boat located in the farm.
Going to the lake
Repairing the fishing boat costs 35,000 coins and takes three days (or 97 diamonds). After taking the fishing boat to go the lake players can immediately use the Lure Workbench to make lures and catch fish.
Fishing lake buildings
There are several buildings around the fishing lake (see the map below):
- the Lure Workbench to make lures
- the Net Maker to make fishing nets, lobster traps and duck traps
- the tackle box to store lures, nets and traps
- fishing spots to catch fish, lobsters and ducks
- the fisherman’s hut to open the fishing book
- the Lobster Pool to extract lobster tails from lobsters
- the Duck Salon to extract feathers from ducks
- the fishing boat to go back to the farm
Fishing lake character
Players can unlock new fishing spots using expansion supplies.
- Catching new fish is a nice and easy way to get diamonds.