Oh boy, oh boy this sure is a sweet update – introducing Derby Leagues, Fall Theme, Derby Improvements, New Pet and so much more!! While we are preparing our servers (maintenance) for the update, here’s the sauce and below you can also check out the Derby Leagues tutorial video which will explain in details what’s new:
Another EGGstatic update is galloping to your Hay Day farm!
What’s New: Derby Leagues!
• During the next derby race, place in the top 3 and progress to the next league! But collaborate with your neighborhood to stay out of the bottom 3, otherwise you’ll drop a league.
• More horseshoes, more tasks and more trophy rewards await those in higher leagues!
• You can now opt out of the next Derby if you’d like, but remember to opt back in afterwards!
• Leaders and co-leaders can now choose to show all members’ Derby points!
• Many new exclusive decorations as Derby rewards!
• Coming soon: stay tuned for a very special Champion League
Community requested Features:
• New horse pet: Lipizzaner. Welcome this white beauty to your farm. (Unlocked at Level 47 and will cost 30 blue, 20 purple and 10 gold vouchers)
• Bush placement: when planting several bushes in a row, the game will now remember your orientation choice.
• Town Hall visitor list: improved sorting order.
• The Fall theme has arrived to Hay Day.
• New decorations in the shop.
• Updated soup kitchen visuals.
• Arabic support added.
• Various bug fixes and tweaks.
Here’s the tutorial video for the Derby Leagues & improvements: