Syrup is a product unlocked at experience level 18.
It is used as an ingredient in a few recipes.
Like all products, it is stored in the barn.
|Price||25 (1 to 90 in market)|
|Duration||1 h 30 min
★★★ 1 h 16 min
|Pie Oven||Apple Pie|
|Ice Cream Maker||Cherry Popsicle|
Syrup is made in the Sugar Mill.
To make syrup, players need the following ingredient, in the specified quantities:
It takes 1 hour and 30 minutes to make one bottle of syrup, and 1 hour and 16 minutes in a fully mastered mill. Each bottle gives players 11 experience points.
- Syrup can be bought or sold for a maximum price of 900 for 10 bottles.
- Buying the ingredients required to make a bottle costs 56 .
Syrup is used to make the following products:
|Level 28||Level 33||Level 51||Level 57|
- Boat orders require 3 to 4 bottles of syrup per crate.
- Although syrup is used in few recipes, having enough in your barn is recommended, due to its longer production time. Most of the time, the sugar mill is running to make sugar, and won’t be free to make syrup when you need it. It’s a good idea to either regularly make some in between making sugar, or to make lots of it when you’re not playing and have enough sugar in stock.
- You can’t expect to find syrup in the Daily Dirt. Selling it, even at maximum price, is not worth it. Make something with it, and sell this instead.