The Hay Day Kitchen is here again, and in this episode we’re making the tasty and sweet Cookie!
We have prepared a special recipe and video so you can easily follow along step-by-step.
• 1 1/4 cup Flour
• ½ tsp Baking soda
• 1 tsp Salt
• 1 tsp Vanilla extract (powdered)
• ½ cup Brown sugar
• 1/4 cup Granulated sugar
• 1 Egg
• 1/3 cup Butter (melted)
• 1 cup Chocolate chip
• Prep time: 2 hours
• Serving size: 10 big cookies (or 15 small cookies)
• Equipment: Mixing bowls, measuring spoons and cups, whisk, wooden spoon, baking tray, baking paper, oven
• Measure flour, baking soda, salt and vanilla extract in a bowl.
• Mix well and set aside.
• Start melting butter on low heat, and let it sit for a bit to cool down.
• In a separate bowl, measure in the granulated sugar and brown sugar.
• Pour butter into the sugar mix and whisk until combined.
• Add in 1 egg and continue to mix together for about 1 minute.
• Now, add the flour mix in the wet mixture and stir until nice and creamy – but, don’t over stir!
• Use a wooden spoon to gently fold in the chocolate chips.
• Refrigerate the dough for 1 hour.
• Preheat oven to 175°C/ 350°F.
• Scoop out the cookie dough and shape the dough into ball shapes, setting evenly on your baking tray. This should yield about 10-15 cookie chunks.
• Make sure you have enough space for each cookie! They’ll spread out while baking.
• Bake for 10-12 minutes.
• Let them cool, but not that long! Nothing beats a fresh hot cookie.
We’d love to see your own Lemon Cake! Submit a photo of your cake to our Fan Art Uploader: https://supr.cl/HayDayArtUploader
Follow us on our Socials!
Hay Day Forums ►► https://supr.cl/HayDayForums
Hay Day Discord Chat ►► https://discord.gg/F7Bmubq
Hay Day Reddit ►► https://www.reddit.com/r/HayDay/
Hay Day Plushies and more ►► https://shop.supercell.com/collections/hay-day
Get Hay Day ►► https://supr.cl/GetHayDay
© Supercell Oy 2019