Now is your chance! This time – The Raspberry Muffin! We have prepared a special recipe and a video for you to follow along step-by-step. Go ahead, give it a try!
Full Video with Subtitles: https://youtu.be/61vZUZKRjtk
• 4 Eggs
• ¾ Cup (170g) White Sugar
• 1 ½ Cups (195g) Flour
• 2tsp Baking Powder
• 1 tsp Salt
• 1tsp Vanilla Extract
• ¼ Cup (50g) Milk
• ½ Cup (100g) Butter (melted)
• Fresh Raspberries
• Muffin paper cups and/ or muffin tray
• ½ Cup (120g) White Sugar
• 1⁄3 Cup (80g) Water
Servings: 12 muffins
– Pre-heat the oven to 200°C (392°F)
– In a bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar together until creamy and foamy.
– In a separate bowl, measure and mix all the dry ingredients together.
– With a sieve, add half of the dry ingredients in to the creamy egg and sugar mix, and stir – But don’t over mix the batter.
– Stir in the melted butter and milk.
– Then, add the rest of the dry ingredients and mix.
– Set up the muffin tray and add 3 fresh raspberries in bottom of every muffin paper.
– Divide batter in to the muffin papers, filling 3/4 to each one.
– Bake the muffins in the oven for 5 minutes.
– Lower the temperature to 180°C (356°F).
– Bake the muffins for 10-15 minutes more.
– When muffins are ready, set them aside to cooldown.
Making the Sugar Syrup:
– Measure sugar and water in a pot.
– Boil syrup for 5 min and let it cool down.
– Decorate ready muffins with fresh raspberries, using the sugar syrup as glue.
Good luck! 🙂